Sunday, November 18, 2012

Youth






Wearing: Vintage altered dress, Necklaces from Op-Shop, Bowler Hat from Ebay, Bracelet from Ebay, Shoes from Myer and Socks by Cotton On.

When my sister asked me to do some photos for her, and take a study break I was overjoyed and not just because I was getting away from study. I love taking photos of people where you can never get a bad shot (not that I am experienced in that area), but with my Madeleine it is so easy as it is almost impossible to get a bad photograph of her. At 15 she knows what she likes and these are her first set of heels- gush! She requested I style the shoot and borrow pretty much all my clothes (as usual). But she really wanted to wear these colours with the bright lipstick and add in her frilly socks. I love this simple black dress that I have worn many occasions, originally I found it in the plus size section of the Op-Shop and by sewing up the sides it became the perfect black shift dress. Dressed up or down, worn by itself or under something else, it always does it's job.

All photos/ styling/ make-up by me.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment