Friday, November 30, 2012

Summer is Here!




Wearing: ASOS dress, vintage hat, sportsgirl wedges

 

The first day of summer has fast approached us after a long dreary winter which I thought would never end. Having to get up at 4.30am for work through the winter almost killed me, but it was all worth it for my ten week trip to Europe which is fast approaching also, in all my hopes I hope it comes a bit faster. I can't wait to document my travels on here. In the meantime I shall fill my blogs pages with banter and clothes.

This dress was so cheap on asos I really did question the quality of it, but to my surprise it was great fabric, and a perfect fit. The dress is so easy to wear in summer especially on those days at the beach with the warm summer breeze gushing past you, it's light and the pattern is so pretty, the long tail is also a winner! These shoes I bought from sportsgirl a few years ago now but they are super comfy and I couldn't tell you enough times how much I love them. This hat was a bit of an opshop find, and I see these things in ops hops all the time so I'm pretty sure you could get one at your local thrift store.

Life has blessed me with a beautiful day today, no work and friends, so I must soak up some of this sunshine! XO

 

No comments:

Post a Comment