Sunday, August 12, 2012

floral

Wearing: $5 Second hand feather necklace, Sportsgirl bag, Cool paper bag from bookstore, Zara boots & pants and Supre black top.

Tearing myself away from my monotoned lecturer discussing the endless glories of muscle tissues, I thought I'd put together a super original blog post on an outfit I wore, that carries no originality what so ever. Fully aware the floral pants are overdone and spring has not even arrived, I am still loving them and have finally gotten around to buying myself a pair. Spending weeks on end raiding second hand stores and contemplating making them, but finding the time, what a challenge. I finally found a pair that I loved so much that I even ended up buying the matching blazer. 

These photos were shot in Surry Hills, Sydney by my dearest friend Grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment